Classic Cayman 7-Night Dive Package
Valid for travel January 01, 2022–December 31, 2022
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
- Drink package – 21 included drinks**
- 6 X 2-tank AM + 5 x 1-tank PM boat dives (17 boat dives total for 7-night package)
- Morning dive trip to Little Cayman to dive Bloody Bay Marine Park included as one of the AM dives at no additional charge (weather permitting)
- Complimentary use of dive computer (we require them)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome rum punch
- Manager’s cocktail reception
- Airport ground transfers
- Resort fees, taxes, & gratuities – except dive gratuities which are not included
Classic Cayman for Rebreather Diver**
Add $500, which includes everything in the standard package plus:
- Oxygen, helium, scrubber material, bailout bottles, and other essential resources
- Dedicated, secure rebreather room, conveniently located near the dive shop and boats
*Prices listed are per person based on double occupancy in standard (lowest priced) room. Rates for other resorts, room types, occupancy, dates, and packages may differ. All travel requires Saturday arrivals with 7-night stays.
**Drink packages include choice of menu cocktails and well drinks, single-serve beers and ciders, house wines by glass and non-alcoholic beverages.
***The rebreather diver must bring their own equipment and have a buddy who is also a certified rebreather diver – although that buddy does NOT have to be diving a rebreather. Some staff members are certified as rebreather divers and will be able to provide support in servicing their closed-circuit equipment but cannot service the equipment or provide instruction. Unless on boats 100% dedicated to rebreather divers, guests will be diving the same profiles set for others on the boat. Please provide a minimum of 45 days’ notice if you will be diving with your rebreather.