Dive Free through January 18, 2020 - 7-Night Special
Valid for travel November 16, 2019–January 13, 2020
Treat yourself to the fabulous diving and great hospitality for which we are known (with money left over for gifts). Plan on spending part of your holidays with us − enjoying world-class diving, chef-prepared cuisine, and our unequaled personal attention.
- 7 nights’ accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
- FREE 6 days x 2-tank morning boat dives
- Morning dive trip to Little Cayman to dive Bloody Bay Marine Park included as one of the AM dives at no additional charge (weather permitting)
- Complimentary use of dive computer (we require them)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome rum punch
- Manager’s cocktail reception (typically Monday evening)
- Airport ground transfers
- Resort fees, taxes, and gratuities (except dive gratuities which are not included)
2019 Holiday Special for Rebreather Divers**
Add $500, which includes everything in the standard package plus:
- Oxygen, helium, scrubber material, bailout bottles, and other essential resources
- Dedicated, secure rebreather room, conveniently located near the dive shop and boats
*Prices listed are per person based on double occupancy in standard (lowest priced) room. Rates for other resorts, room types, occupancy, dates, and packages may differ. Available for travel November 16, 2019–January 17, 2020, subject to availability. Saturday night arrivals with 7-night stays required. Not valid with other offers.
**The rebreather diver must bring their own equipment and have a buddy who is also a certified rebreather diver – although that buddy does NOT have to be diving a rebreather. Some staff members are certified as rebreather divers and will be able to provide support in servicing their closed circuit equipment but cannot service the equipment or provide instruction. Unless on boats 100% dedicated to rebreather divers, guests will be diving the same profiles set for others on the boat. Please provide minimum of 45 days’ notice if you will be diving with your rebreather.