Holiday 2020 FREE Diving 7-Night Special
Valid for travel November 14, 2020–January 16, 2021
Treat yourself to the fabulous diving and great hospitality for which we are known when you plan on spending part of your holidays with us. It’s peak travel season, but we want to contribute to your holiday memories with special rates. Also enjoy world-class diving, chef-prepared cuisine, and our unequaled personal attention.
- 7 nights’ accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
- FREE 6 days x 2-tank morning boat dives
- Morning dive trip to Cayman Brac to dive the Tibbetts’ wreck and another great site included as one of the AM dives at no additional charge (weather permitting)
- Complimentary use of dive computer (we require them)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome rum punch
- Manager’s cocktail reception (typically Monday evening)
- Airport ground transfers
- Resort fees, taxes, and gratuities (except dive gratuities which are not included)
Add on 5 days x 1-tank afternoon boat dives for $250
2019 Holiday Special for Rebreather Divers**
Add $500, which includes everything in the standard package plus:
- Oxygen, helium, scrubber material, bailout bottles, and other essential resources
- Dedicated, secure rebreather room, conveniently located near the dive shop and boats
*Prices listed are per person based on double occupancy in standard (lowest priced) room. Rates for other room types, occupancy, dates, and packages may differ. Available for travel November 14, 2020 – January 16, 2021, subject to availability. Saturday night arrivals with 7-night stays required. Meal service begins with dinner on arrival day and ends with breakfast on departure day. Not valid with other offers.
**The rebreather diver must bring their own equipment and have a buddy who is also a certified rebreather diver – although that buddy does NOT have to be diving a rebreather. Some staff members are certified as rebreather divers and will be able to provide support in servicing their closed circuit equipment but cannot service the equipment or provide instruction. Unless on boats 100% dedicated to rebreather divers, guests will be diving the same profiles set for others on the boat. Please provide minimum of 45 days’ notice if you will be diving with your rebreather.