Presidents' Day Sale Special Offer
Valid for travel April 11, 2020–March 01, 2020
Available for travel April 11-25 or May 2-16, 2020, only. Must be booked by Friday, February 28.
- 7 nights’ accommodations
- Breakfast and dinner daily (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
- 6 X 2-tank AM (12 boat dives total for 7-night package)
- Morning dive trip Little Cayman to dive Bloody Bay Wall and another great site included as one of the AM dives at no additional charge (weather permitting)
- Complimentary use of dive computer (we require them)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome rum punch
- Manager’s cocktail reception (typically Monday evening)
- Airport ground transfers
- Resort fees, taxes and gratuities – except dive gratuities which are NOT included
Presidents’ Day Special for Rebreather Diver**
Add $500, which includes everything in the standard package plus:
- Oxygen, helium, scrubber material, bailout bottles, and other essential resources
- Dedicated, secure rebreather room, conveniently located near the dive shop and boats
*Prices listed are per person based on double occupancy for a 7-night package in standard (lowest priced) room for travel on dates specified, only. Rates for other occupancy, dates, and packages may differ. Subject to availability. Must be booked no later than Friday, February 28, 2020. Travel requires Saturday arrival and 7-night stay subject to availability. Meal service begins with dinner on arrival day and ends with breakfast on departure day. Not valid with other offers.
**The rebreather diver must bring their own equipment and have a buddy who is also a certified rebreather diver – although that buddy does NOT have to be diving a rebreather. Some staff members are certified as rebreather divers and will be able to provide support in servicing their closed circuit equipment but cannot service the equipment or provide instruction. Unless on boats 100% dedicated to rebreather divers, guests will be diving the same profiles set for others on the boat. Please provide minimum of 45 days’ notice if you will be diving with your rebreather.