We Take Protecting the Earth and Seas Very Seriously
We are stewards of the natural resources of our islands and the oceans to ensure future generations of guests can continue to be inspired by their beauty and diversity.
A Clearly Cayman Dive Resort Core Value
These are part of our company’s “Earth & Sea Friendly” program:
- Reduce plastic waste by using compostable beverage cups at our bars
- Eliminate plastic straws and provide paper straws on request
- Reduce chemical waste by using eco-friendly laundry and cleaning products
- Support companies who are also eco-friendly by purchasing toilet paper made of recycled materials
- Reduce plastic waste by providing larger shampoo, conditioner, and soap amenities in recyclable containers
- Reduce freshwater consumption by replacing guest bed linens every 3-4 nights
- Save energy by requesting that guests turn off lights and raise the temperature when they aren’t in the room
In addition to protecting our natural resources throughout daily activities, our Resort and Reef Divers’ staff on all 3 islands participate in local efforts as environmental ambassadors:
Plastic Free Cayman clean-ups on Grand Cayman and Cayman Brac
Little Cayman National Trust full moon clean-ups
Many of us ask what can I, as one person, do, but history shows us that everything good and bad starts because somebody does something or does not do something.
Sylvia Earle, Oceanographer